Hey hey !! It's been a month since I update here. It feels so good coming back. Now, i know i said that a thousand times already but it just feels that way. :)
IM CURRENTLY HAVING MY TIME OF MY LIFE NOW!! Listening to Parade by Susumu Hirasawa FEELS LIKE IM TRANSCENDING TO THE SKY AFTER researching platforms that I could info dump my " tak boleh duduk diam " brain. I had a chat with Gemini AI and it suggested me that I should use Logseq and Joplin after I said Obsidian and Notion are capitalists HAHAHA! NOW I CONQUER MY PHILOSOPHICAL + RESEARCH PHASE WHICH I HAVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING ALL THIS TIME AHAH! ITS JUST FEELS LIKE IM STANDING ON TOP OF A HIGH RISE BUILDING WHILE LAUGHING AT THE SOCIETY ROTTING AND KNOWING I CANT CHANGE ANYTHING AHAHAHAH (/j this is a reference to Paranoia Agent).
I've spent my time well doing all of that, I finally got some good softwares and learnt a new brain dump management! And also, I learnt a new skill - mental arithmetic AT MY LOCAL OLD TOWN RESTAURANT! I WAS FEELING SOOO EXCITED LEARNING IT AND I HAD FUN WATCHING THE YOUTUBE VIDEO!!
-----------------------------
I wanted to study Chemistry and Physics after school , plus I was really motivated to do stuff since I ate a good meal and I felt that momentum oredi after beginning to learn mental arithmetic.
Lol, turns out i did some update on myself and i was really proud. I did begin my japanese bite-sized lessons, learned some logarithms on Brilliant app, and that night I slept at 2 am after I found some interesting videos I might research on... especially the psychology & today's modern industry of p**n.
I wanted to reflect myself cuz I really have this "urge" to learn new things, but all over the years I neglected it by having the same reason-- "no time" or "no app to dump all of my findings"
Well, just yesterday i solved all of my problems ive been avoiding all this time, and I'm just beggining a whole new chapter of my life -- and maybe a better version of me too.
holiday is starting and im kinda afraid I won't be spending my time well, cuz I have a lot of homeworks to do and my exam's coming close, and not long I will end Form 4 in just a month. Wish me luck.
LETS GO 2026!!!
Hai :D im marrisa , aka enginehead.. I like to research stuff to make a change. My dream is to have a happy ending :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment