My thoughts on WataMote

 


For 2 weeks I finally finished watching Watamote.

HAHAHAHAH i'm honestly speechless. 
Before even watching this anime, I'M HONESTLY LIKE, 65% OF HER. I could relate a lot from her. 

Tomoko reminds me of my old friend , Hana though... She's already in KV. But now, after watching this anime and times passed by, i hope she's okay. I'm already having a new perspective of her now. 

I realized that after all I'm not alone feeling 'alone', even though this anime was like, 10 years ago. 
Tomoko is literally an otaku for sure... while watching she did nothing for the first 10 days of summer break, i could relate to myself of what i did back in my form 1 - form 2 school break... watching youtube... computer.... etc.

I literally need to make a malay version of this. Yesterday , i finally watched till the very end of the episodes... Overall, i kinda dislike the ending though. It would be good if she becomes a better person and be good with her brother though.., Its sad seeing her all rotten like that. :(

I also kinda relate since she doesnt have any boyfriends she copes up with fictional characters AHAHAHAHAA. 

Watching this anime wasnt a waste of time for sure... It gives me a lot of ideas to create another series for me. I actually want to help other people like me out there to become a batter person... rather than rotting in bed and doing nothing all day. That gives me the chills , honestly.

one thing i also hate about this series is that a lot of suggestive content can be seen, :<


im actually sensitive to those stuff, after i think about it actually...

but if this happens in reality, i would be so sad for her... i mean, she could get good grades and succeeed all the way in high school, even though she's alone. You could go anywhere after school just liek that.. there's no way i could do that here in malaysia :(

No comments:

Post a Comment